Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Not to change the subject, but caught a little of a televangelist this morning...named Garner Ted Armstrong...was railing Halloween up and down. Said it was nothing but a pagan ritual and everybody who practiced it, including the children mind you, were going to Hell. Made a reference of hanging mistletoe will get you the same trip. But the trip for me was when he got off on Harry Potter. I'll be damned if you're going to tell me I'm going to Hell for watching Harry, you dried up old fart.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Damn dumbass.

  3. #63
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Ted wants your money...I think a lot of what happens is in your thoughts. If you watch Harry trying to learn to cast spells or conjure a demon, it probably would be the first step to Hell. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Had a very good friend, never missed church, asked me one time why I gambled? I just look stupider than normal, he said you just bought 5 bucks of half and half tickets at the gate. That is gambling. I always get 5 bucks, the kids have a hard enough time raising money for equipment, uniforms, stuff- I never win and even if I did, I'd just lose it back. All depends on the intent. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Ted is intent on convincing you to send money.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn dumbass.</div></div>


    What if its true and your the dumbass? That would be a funny. Cause you would have to post about it.
    GO VOLS

  5. #65
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    I'll take my chances.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to change the subject, but caught a little of a televangelist this morning...named Garner Ted Armstrong...was railing Halloween up and down. Said it was nothing but a pagan ritual and everybody who practiced it, including the children mind you, were going to Hell. Made a reference of hanging mistletoe will get you the same trip. But the trip for me was when he got off on Harry Potter. I'll be damned if you're going to tell me I'm going to Hell for watching Harry, you dried up old fart. </div></div>
    sounds like a real asshat
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  7. #67
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Don't know...if he lives what he preaches, I'd have to respect him- not agree with him. But I think he is living in the Eagle's Garden of Allah. And driving a new Caddy, just guessing.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •